Forget the kitchen timer! What you need is the correct internal temperature of what you’re cooking. It’s the safest and most effective way to ensure you destroy dangerous bacteria, while getting your desired tenderness and juiciness!
But you won’t be using any regular thermometer for this.
You’ll want to get this stainless steel kitchen probe instead! And here’s why…
With a range from -50ºC to 300ºC (-58ºF to 572ºF), this thermometer covers all required temperatures for cooking large joint meats like a whole chicken or turkey, as well as beef and fish steaks.
Just stick the tool into the middle of what you’re cooking, and wait for it to give you a digital readout. Whether you use the metric system or imperial system, this can show you both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
And because the thermometer is made of a thin stainless steel, you won’t have to worry about contaminating your food, or ruining the presentation with large poked holes.
- Stainless steel thermometer for cooking perfectly succulent meats every time
- Displays temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit (-50ºC to 300ºC / -58ºF to 572ºF)
- Long and thin design leaves invisible marks when inserted into foods
- Comes with a plastic case for easy and clean storage
- Powered by 1 LR44 battery (included)
Cooking doesn’t have to be hard. Especially when you have a kitchen thermometer around! Get yours today by clicking the “Add To Cart” button above now.